Friday, May 22, 2009

Table of Contents - Tatting With Beads



Some of you left comments yesterday asking what was in this new book that I am intrigued with. Here is the TABLE OF CONTENTS to TATTING WITH BEADS.

Thanks to TattingChic, I have been given a heads up - I might end up with a UFO, if I got into this book as a 'more fun project'. : )

FEAR NOT!

I am still tatting away on the Spinning Wheel Grass Mat and will post it shortly! I am determined to not attempt anything new till it's finished!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fox! Yes, I hope I can save you from getting a UFO pile. It's not good, not good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Tatting Chic, I have been following you down the Tatting Shuttle Road from the very beginning...... I fear for my future as I begin to dream in HDT's of MFP's by the basketful.........

    There is no hope.

    ReplyDelete