Saturday, May 11, 2013

Apologies to Angeline...

... and many thanks to Frances
who showed me the error of my ways!

I stated that all the Angeline Crichlow patterns that I attempted did not work out for me; I wrote some not-very-nice words along those lines.

My unsuccessful experiences have probably been the result of my mistakes all along. At least that is the case with this particular pattern.

Remember I tatted one a few posts back and it cupped? Well... look at this:

Lizbeth #40

Here is the first where I made the error:
Hmmmm. 
Vive la différence!

p.s. Those chains are 24 ds each!

15 comments:

  1. What a difference a chain makes! :-) Congratulations on getting it right. I've finally getting a chance to catch up on some blog reading and love what you've been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you have used for this one! I think I should invest in this book. Is it just doilies kind of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunela,
      Check on the Banner for Angeline’s Travelling Book Adventure on the right side of this blog and you will find out more about Angeline Crichlow and her book. : )
      Fox

      Delete
  3. Hi Fox

    Beautiful, yes beautiful, love the colours, and well done.
    Love to Gian
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I sure am glad Frances was able to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fox
    that is absolutly stunning and so pretty. Love the colour choice.

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very pretty Fox. I still think the cupped version could be put to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always come up with great color combinations, and this is has worked out beautifully. Its a wonderful tribute to Angeline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so, Kathy. I felt so badly about my previous words that I wanted to tat something lovely as compensation!
      Fox

      Delete
  8. Very nice colours, Fox, and congrats on this finish.

    ReplyDelete