Monday, December 14, 2015

Happiness is a Resurrected Handkerchief

And here it is.



I have tatted even more and am still pleased with it. The thread is terrific.

Now, while cleaning up a box of tatting gifts, cards and correspondence I found these tiny - one inch - pretties tatted by Ninetta a while back. I’ve put them on my table so that when I tat I am reminded of perfection!


And speaking of things perfect, while going through the box of saved treasures, I found these marvellous Venetian glass buttons, also sent to me by Ninetta. They appear with brand new ones, wonderful Eiffel Tower buttons, hailing from a town in Normandy. I just received them from my dear friend, Suneeti.

I'll have to find just the right projects to showcase all these beauties!



10 comments:

  1. You seem to be doing wonderfully on that edging!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That edging would make me happy! I really, really like that thread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that edging color way is truly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a catchy title, you got there, Fox! I think it needs to be set to music! Or, perhaps, it should be the name of the next Peanuts film. ;)

    That's going to be one purty hankie! And, I love the little treasures your friends have sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely and you're fast!((thank you, my Colours' Fairy))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to review treasures now and then. Your edging is looking delicate and lovely. The thread goes so well with the motif.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hankie edging is beautiful, and Yes Ninetta's tatting is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful edging, lovely colour yes I would be delighted to tat something as pretty as that in that colour.
    I hope to see what you do with the button, the Paris ones deserve a special item.
    Love to mr G
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - that edging color is SO perfect on that hanky! Nice treasures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun treasures! I like your resolution too.

    I love Ninetta's heart. It looks like it was inspired by the mystery doily.

    ReplyDelete